On-site services before design in order to collect all necessary data for CP calculations may include:
- Soil corrosion analysis - soil resistivity measurements
- Coating inspections
- AC & DC Interference testing
- Native potential measurement
In order to ensure a reliable and cost effective cathodic protection design, Field inspection is recommended. The provision of technical assessments include:
- Review of drawings, dimensional details, coating detail, construction specifications, etc.
- Inspection of plant facility existing cathodic protection systems
- Determination of locations suitable for the CP System
- Measurement of soil resistivity.
- Close Interval Surveys
- Failure Analysis
- Commissioning and Certification Surveys
- Stray Current Interference Surveys
- Troubleshooting Cathodic Protection Systems